When you use a completed campaign or create a new campaign, you can use and edit completed offers, create new offers, or use a mix of completed and newly created offers for the campaign.
To use an existing offer:
- Use a completed campaign or create a new campaign.
- Once you have saved your campaign as a draft, click View Completed Offers.
- Select any completed offers you want to include as part of this campaign.
- Click Add Selected Offers to Campaign.
- Enter the offer name.
- Set the toggle to Optimized or Fixed.
- Fill out any empty fields based on the prompts shown for each. Modify any filled fields as needed.
- Click Add to Campaign.
You'll be redirected to the Campaign Overview page, where you can confirm the campaign and offer details before submitting it for review. Remember: You can edit campaign drafts. Once you've submitted a campaign for review, you'll need to return it to drafts should you need to make any additional edits.