When your campaign is in the review stage, you can see the summarized details of the offers that will be sent to customers. If you have more than one offer configuration in your campaign, you will be able to review the specific offer assignments for each independently, in addition to the campaign level details.
At the top of the review page you'll be able to see the information you entered about the campaign, as well as validate:
- Your audience size is as expected
- The default personalization values that are used for customers without sufficient purchase history make sense
- Calculate your expected reward cost by taking the Reward Cost and then first dividing it by the audience size and multiplying that result by your expected offer completion rate.
Dynamic Offer Review
You begin by expanding the accordion bar for the offer configuration that you'd like to review.
The first thing in this section of the page is a summary of the offer configuration that you created, for your confirmation. The next section provides a summary of the offers that were assigned and the way that they were personalized.
The Number of Uniquely Generated Offer Combinations tells you how many distinct offers will be sent to your audience. In this example here, there are 39 unique offers (combination of spend & reward) for the 100 customers in the audience.
Personalization Sources describes where Formation found the scores to personalize the difficulty and reward portion of the offer. In this example, almost 99k customers are receiving offers that were personalized using Formation baseline scores, almost 85k customers are receiving offers using the default value(s) specified during offer configuration, and 0 customers are receiving offers that were personalized using scores provided by you via Personalization Attributes.
Offers Changed Due to Configured Limits describes how many offers, once personalized, were adjusted to be brought within the spend and reward minimum & maximum for the offer configuration. In a situation, like above, where a large number of customers have been adjusted it is worth considering if the limit can and should be changed to reduce the number that are adjusted, creating a greater number of truly personalized offers. In the example above, the appropriate adjustment would be to reduce the spend minimum.
On this screen you will also see the Offer Distribution for the campaign. Depending on the offer type, you'll be able to see:
- a bubble chart that shows the number of customers assigned to an offer with a particular range of spend and reward combinations
- the number of customers assigned to each category and spend requirement combination